Sunday, October 10, 2010

Christine O'Donnell Ad I'm Not a Witch SNL Video Parody Goes Viral

Christine O'Donnell's ad became an SNL parody. O'Donnell has become the hottest candidate of the 2010 mid-term elections, but not because she's popular it's because she's so wacky that no one can figure her out. She recently released her first campaign ads, which you can view by clicking here.

In the ads, Christine O'Donnell viciously defends her normalcy - which is an indication that her entire campaign is falling apart at the seams. Her catch phrase? "I'm You."

Of course I will be the first to admit that the Christine O'Donnell ad spoof is far better than SNL's previous foray into mocking the Delaware Senate hopeful. Their previous skit mocked not only O'Donnell's views and went a bit too far for comfort of even some O'Donnell adversaries. However, she's definitely the face of humor for politics - and I can only imagine how much she's going to catch if she actually wins the race.

Leave it to the folks over at Saturday Night Live to come up with a hilarious Christine O'Donnell ad parody. Watch it below. What do you think of the Christine O'Donnell SNL ad?


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I didn't get to see snl, and computer was down all weekend, so when I looked up her ad on google led me here-shared your link with everyone:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails