Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rand Paul 2010 Campaign Volunteer "Steps On" Opponent Supporter Head?

Rand Paul 2010 Campaign Volunteer "Steps On" Opponent Supporter Head? Yeah right. More like STOMPS ON! In the shocking video below, you see a Rand Paul opponent supporter from the organization MoveOn.org being taken down and stomped on by a Rand Paul volunteer.

What's more is if someone didn't stop this man, I would have hated to have seen what would happen to this girl.

You see everyone has their right to an opinion. No, I wouldn't personally go to a campaign rally unless I was in support of whoever was giving the rally but that's just me. However, if I was an opponent I surely wouldn't expect to have my head stomped on, either.

Rand Paul's campaigned has disowned the volunteer in questioned, and the man you see stomping this woman's head will likely face legal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails