Monday, September 20, 2010

Bristol Palin Dancing with the Stars September 20 Performance (VIDEO)

Bristol Palin's Dancing with the Stars season 11 debut was last night on ABC and it was entertaining to say the least. While it wasn't exactly the performance I would have pegged for her, she did an "acceptable" job according to the judges. Of course, I think she will stay in the running for at least a couple of weeks.

Now, I don't know if I am quite feeling her strip tease move in the beginning. It was a bit scripted. Before "Dancing with the Stars" Bristol Palin said she was going to "Dress conservative" and many people started comparing her to Kate Gosselin, who wore very conservative dance dresses. (Although I don't understand Kate, because she recently posed - in a Bikini on the front of a magazine.)

So Bristol comes out wearing a conservative outfit looking like a school marme and then rips the outfit off to reveal her dancing dress. That was a bit cheesy, but I definitely think she's got at least minimal talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails