Monday, September 20, 2010

Christine O'Donnell for Senate 2010 And Dabbling in Witchcraft

Christine O'Donnell for Senate? Well, Christine O'Donnell's witchcraft revelations came out as Bill Maher has vowed to bring out all of the Tea Party candidate for senate in Delaware's skeletons one week at a time until she agrees to do his show, Real Time.

Bill was the long-time host of "Politically Incorrect" and in 1999 O'Donnell was a guest on the show, and said that she "Dabbled in Witchcraft."

This is not going to bode well with the right-wing conservatives that voted for her in favor of the state Republican party backed candidate that she beat during the primaries.

A video of Christine O'Donnell's witchcraft discussion can be seen here.

Her exact quote was "I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. ... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. . . . "

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a Satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. ... We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar."

This episode was not aired, but Bill Maher kept it in his archives.

What do you think about Christine O'Donnell's witchcraft declaration? Would it prohibit you from voting for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails