What would a comic rally be without some great slogans? Citizen.org is already having people turn in their best rally slogans. Here are some of my favorites:
1) Sanity, Not Hannity!
2) Refudiate Truthiness!
3) Facts are not Reality
4) Keep your church off my state!
5) Colbert? I thought you said Cold Beer!
6) I have to pay for your wars. You have to pay for my roads.
7) Immigrants, Muslims, and Gays, Oh My!
8) Taking America Back from Americans
9) Jesus Practiced Free Healthcare
10) Sanity - It's Not Witchcraft!
Okay, now this of course is all done in good fun. You can head to the link above to Citizen.org and turn in your own slogan for the rally and read a whole list of all sorts of ideas. Public Citizen will then choose their favorite slogans and print them on signs that will be distributed at the Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert rallies.